- Undergraduate: See Entering Freshmen, Undergraduate Transfers, Readmission, Non-degree
- Dual Credit: See the Dual Credit page for more information.
- Graduate Students: See Graduate Student Services for more information.
- Undergraduate and Graduate International Students: See International Students for more information.
Note: If you're unable to submit your application electronically, you can download a printable version of the Application for Undergraduate Admission and submit it the Office of Admissions.
Application Checklist (Las Cruces campus only)
- Complete an online or hardcopy application for admission.
- If you are applying for Readmission (returning after an absence from NMSU or one of the NMSU Community Colleges) an additional admission application fee is not required.
- Submit the $20 nonrefundable application fee by check or money order to the address below. Be sure to include your full name and birth date on the check. Please do not send cash. You may pay your application fee online with your credit card. NMSU accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Payment is processed using the secure ShopCart online payment system. To pay online with your credit card, select the Credit Card Payment System.
- Have your high school counselor or registrar send your most recent official transcripts to the Admissions Office at:
- Have your official ACT or SAT test scores sent to NMSU
- After your final semester of high school, please have your final official transcript sent to the NMSU Admissions Office to complete your admission.
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management: Undergraduate Admissions
- (575) 646-3121 or (800) 662-6678
- Educational Services Building, Suite A
- MSC 3A / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001