University Transition Program
Students who do not meet application requirements for NMSU might be eligible for the University Transition Program (UTP).
- Take courses at the Doña Ana Community College, adjoining NMSU's Las Cruces Campus
- Are eligible for NMSU housing and campus activities
- Design a course of study with an advisor from DACC that will facilitate transfer to NMSU
- If you have not taken an ACT or SAT, you will be eligible to enroll at NMSU-Las Cruces after you have successfully completed 30 college credits, including Freshmen Composition and College Algebra.
- Students who have taken ACT or SAT are eligible to transfer to NMSU after successful completion of 24 college credits, including eligibility for enrollment in Freshmen Composition and College Algebra.
- In order to be admitted in good standing, students must have a cumulative 2.0 GPA
The UTP allows students lacking requirements for admission to NMSU to establish their academic credentials. To learn more about this program, contact the NMSU office of Admissions at (575) 646-3121, (800) 662-6678, or at email@example.com.
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management: Undergraduate Admissions
- (575) 646-3121 or (800) 662-6678
- Educational Services Building, Suite A
- MSC 3A / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001