- Complete the Application for Admission.
- Upload the supporting documents required by the academic department. Each department will require different supplemental information. Review the departmental application requirements on the department website or the Graduate Programs page.
- Submit the application fee. You can make payment within the online application system using a credit card. However if you select to pay by check and then change your mind and want to pay by credit card use this link. Pay by Credit Card
- Review your application and the supporting documents before you submit you application. You are unable to make changes to your application after it has been submitted.
- Submit the application.
Upon submission, the academic department will have full access to all of the documents you have submitted. Each department will have its own timing for the review of applications. Once the department has made a decision, you will receive an email notification of their decision. If you are admitted to an academic department, the Office of University Admissions will contact you about the next steps in the process, including the submission of official transcripts and other required documents.
- NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management: University Admissions
- (575) 646-2736
- Educational Services Building, Suite G
- MSC 3G / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001