Master of Arts: Art
Master of Fine Arts
Areas of emphasis: Art History, Ceramics, Drawing, Graphics Design, Jewelry and Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, and Sculpture.
Fall: January 20
Required application materials
- GPA: 3.0
- GRE: not required
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- MFA applicants: Portfolio containing 20 digital images of artwork.
Graduate program director
- NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management: University Admissions
- (575) 646-2736
- Educational Services Building, Suite G
- MSC 3G / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001