Graduate Student Services
Accessing admission applications (PC users)
If you don't already have it, you will need to download the latest WinSCP client before you can log in to the server. Once you have the client installed (I selected "Commander interface" during installation), follow the instructions below.
1. Open the WinSCP Client.
2. Enter the Host Name (grad.nmsu.edu), your User Name and click Save.
3. Press "OK". The default name is fine. Please don't click "Save Password'.
4. Next click "Login".
5. An "Enter Password" dialog box will appear. Enter your Password and click OK. Note: If you do not have a User Name and Password, or have forgotten them, contact Graduate Student Services at 646-2737.
6. Once you are logged in, a file transfer window will appear. When you are done select Disconnect from the Session menu.
- NMSU Student Affairs & Enrollment Management: University Admissions
- (575) 646-2736
- Educational Services Building, Suite G
- MSC 3G / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001