Skip navigation.
New Mexico State University
Information and resources for
Prospective Students

Kinesiology, Nonteaching

Is offered by the Department of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, which is part of the College of Education.

Return to list of Undergraduate Majors

  • Student Affairs and Enrollment Management: Undergraduate Admissions
  • (575) 646-3121 or (800) 662-6678
  • Educational Services Building, Suite A
  • MSC 3A / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001